Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dark Urine Fever Pregnancy

Mara Maionchi the Fnac in Milan during the presentation of the book "This is my prayer"


Milan, via Torino, same day of mist, or smog, autumn in the city. Within the Fnac in search of the Grail, I have to make sure that this lady there is really amazing. Escalator, first floor flat calm, Mara where you have mass?! It is in that moment of despair that I hear his wonderful voice croaking that draws me to him like a siren song. In a room crowded with a diverse audience dominated by her, agreed to throw out and tell the laughter is the seal of quality.

Clearly we discuss on the issues discussed in the book highlights: the experience of recording, the quarrel with the artists, the one hundred and eleven kilos of Tiziano Ferro and other amenities. Raining questions from the crowd, the questions of all kinds, from the relationship with Claudia Mori the cost of CDs in Italy.
Mara speaks seriously, but does not take itself too seriously, next to me you place a flock of girls more or less than sixteen, I wicked, I think I'll have to compress them go elsewhere to avoid their clamor, but I am surprised : get up on tiptoe to look at her and listening in silence. The girl who enjoys the better view, no matter whether relies on me, whispering to her friends "It 's beautiful" .
As St. Francis of domesticating wolves ... but how the hell will?

At the end of a long snake debate unfolds, it is the moment when the lady Maionchi signing his book. It forms a sort of human tetris, all fully adhering to each other clutched his copy of the book in order to meet the final target: you, Mara dressed in red.

is a shining example of someone who has X Factor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment