Today I would like to deviate slightly from the arguments that usually stretch and talk about anything.
Last night coming home, about 18, listening to radio 24, I came across in the transmission conducted by Cruciani, I think it's called "the mosquito . At one point spoke of course the tax shield: the usual discussions about its legitimacy and fairness towards those who pay taxes and of course says it all. Ok, normal at this time this type of discussion.
Then a journalist I can not remember the name, called the transmission has debated Cruciani yesterday that when voting on the constitutionality of that ruling, if accepted they would invalidate the entire measure, 69 deputies were absent from the three opposition parties: Democratic Party 59, and UDC IdV 2 8. 27 more votes were sufficient and that the measure would have fallen!!
OPPOSITION BUT THEY'RE DOING? While all opposition povvedimenti thunders against this, the other does not exploit the opportunity to block it, the moral: we get around (not to say that ladies are something else ...)!
list some sites that have given the news:
http://www.wallstreetitalia.com/articolo.asp?art_id=791363
http://blogdellaliberta.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/ Members-at-names-of-the-vote-against-the-tax-shield-were-not-present /
http://notizie.virgilio.it/notizie/politica/2009/09_settembre/30/scudo_fiscale_velina_rossa_scandalosa_assenza_deputati_opposizioni, 20948898.html? Pmk = rss
Among the illustrious absent, they could lock in a final decree (and therefore shield), Massimo D'Alema, Dario Franceschini, Pierluigi Bersani, Francesco Rutelli. The President of the Republic, albeit with some doubt, made it clear to be willing to sign.
I wonder in light of the facts, which have the primary effect of PD, but also what is the point to pay VAT in November, meaning that people these politicians (all) overpaid that are not even members of their profession when they really need !
.... all are in the toilet to pee on him, and then tell us that it's raining!
Last night coming home, about 18, listening to radio 24, I came across in the transmission conducted by Cruciani, I think it's called "the mosquito . At one point spoke of course the tax shield: the usual discussions about its legitimacy and fairness towards those who pay taxes and of course says it all. Ok, normal at this time this type of discussion.
Then a journalist I can not remember the name, called the transmission has debated Cruciani yesterday that when voting on the constitutionality of that ruling, if accepted they would invalidate the entire measure, 69 deputies were absent from the three opposition parties: Democratic Party 59, and UDC IdV 2 8. 27 more votes were sufficient and that the measure would have fallen!!
OPPOSITION BUT THEY'RE DOING? While all opposition povvedimenti thunders against this, the other does not exploit the opportunity to block it, the moral: we get around (not to say that ladies are something else ...)!
list some sites that have given the news:
http://www.wallstreetitalia.com/articolo.asp?art_id=791363
http://blogdellaliberta.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/ Members-at-names-of-the-vote-against-the-tax-shield-were-not-present /
http://notizie.virgilio.it/notizie/politica/2009/09_settembre/30/scudo_fiscale_velina_rossa_scandalosa_assenza_deputati_opposizioni, 20948898.html? Pmk = rss
Among the illustrious absent, they could lock in a final decree (and therefore shield), Massimo D'Alema, Dario Franceschini, Pierluigi Bersani, Francesco Rutelli. The President of the Republic, albeit with some doubt, made it clear to be willing to sign.
I wonder in light of the facts, which have the primary effect of PD, but also what is the point to pay VAT in November, meaning that people these politicians (all) overpaid that are not even members of their profession when they really need !
.... all are in the toilet to pee on him, and then tell us that it's raining!
AA
0 comments:
Post a Comment