Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ikusa-otome-valkyrie-1

Nuclear cultural digression in the province of Cremona - Mantova

I learn not particularly surprised that the Minister of Romania wants to install a nuclear power plant in the provinces of Mantua and / or Cremona.

And let's be careful that maybe c reopen in 4 years the Central Caorso which is now practically a mass of unused buildings and no longer the main parties to produce energy. see: http://www.sogin.it/chi-siamo/decommissioning/mappa-dei-siti/centrale-di-caorso/

But some still believe:
http://www.giornalettismo. com/archives/89580/caorso-nucleare-lega-lombardia-emilia /

Meanwhile all these topics that have only misty exhalations, diminish the commitments that should be taken with alternative energy sources (which include nuclear) and the incentives that a State should give a serious, modern & c. photovoltaic, biomass, geothermal and so on.

last thought: I wonder (not that much ... see question incinerators) that as a professor. dr. Veronesi, oncologist, former minister of the center-left (future PD) has been made by the current center-right government headed 's Agency for the Safety of Nuclear ! I wonder how a director of a cancer center can be an expert on nuclear safety and how to react to his conscience as a doctor with the nuclear waste that inevitably occur.
A bad until you see is not revealed and no fear ... we bother the evils revealed, visible and avoid them (see the dying Romanian train station, a skilled diversamentre that fails to cross the street ... ..)
The French know, have had enough of radioactive leaks !

Well will have little, I am of Cremona, but I do not want nuclear power, that if I do Veronesi behind his house. I'm no doctor, but I promise, of course, in my little to promote geothermal energy, to work with serious people who invest in biomass, energy efficient buildings, in the defense of the territory!

Council Veronesi and all fervent supporters of nuclear power see the American film "Teeth" (here the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN4x_4nPnCI ):



I hope that those who want to hear, (see video at 1'04'')........ are going to create a generation of emasculated!

AA

0 comments:

Post a Comment