Monday, August 23, 2010

Care Package For Open Heart Surgery Patients

Interview with Fortis

Milan. Alberto Fortis is told in a book. The singer, born in Domodossola in 1955, he decided to put on paper the result of his experience of life. After writing songs fundamental which Milan and Vincenzo, the chair of Lille, you Romans, The Cathedral at night, after attending the reality Music Farm and doing concerts, CDs and shows, took the inkstand, and has published "What Yude happened to? "(Aliberti, € 17.90, 277 pages) an anthology with a DVD that contains" thirty years of life and passions of an unusual songwriter, educated and rebellious "

The collection reveals a Alberto Fortis unpublished lover of travel, American, musical experimentation, with a strong sensitivity to social and humanitarian issues. We met in San Remo, the show ddurantee Plaisir de lire. " The book goes well, we are reprinting, is a veritable tour in parallel with the music. I'm tired and happy. "
What content " What happened to Yude?
few years that I could request a biography, I wanted to call it 'autobiographical story' because they wanted to make a business directory just to celebrate 30 years of career, but as far as possible, the story of a life, dall'adolsecenza onwards, a strong outing. After 16 albums released, half in the UK and USA, was an occasion, then, to discover a personal and professional journey and see what has changed. Then he tells also to my research, meetings with Clinton, the Dalai Lama ...
Everything revolves around three key words: music, VIAG commitment.
I would say so. Besides music, the look of the journey becomes even research is strong, and went in parallel with what I have lived in the U.S. and where the muse took me, for my curiosity, more spiritual and esoteric lines in India with the Dalai Lama, Osho. And then in the U.S.: I have this passion, a true love for the Native Americans. And in fact I became an ambassador for Unicef \u200b\u200bNavaho children.
She is involved in social issues.
Yes For Unicef \u200b\u200band the AISM Association multiple sclerosis whose president is Rita Levi Montalcini. The other entity to which I support are the City Angels, who help the homeless. All this I will, perhaps, from a past as a medical student, according to the tradition of my family. I risked being a doctor. It 's all converged with art, passion for the Indians, the shamanic journey, the aarti and music.
That budget makes his story so far?
It was interesting, but at the same time I am terrified of confronting idea. With poems and songs is different. Told in a narrative it was like being in Blade Runner like to see around the corner to reconstruct periods. Then The world has changed dramatically.
And the music?
Things have changed since the advent of the Internet. But now the future is outlined and the die is cast: it is useless to complain to stay, and the electronic drive also has its charm. Rather it takes care not to undo the natural timing of craftsmanship. Today, if a product does not funiona in four weeks, he throws the work of two years of the artist and those who collaborate with him. If you are unable to make more budding talent, today, is because everything is talent show, even Sanremo. But wanting to see the glass half full, you can 'talk of the team of Caterina Caselli, from which they came out of Bocelli, Elisa, Negroamaro ... All exploded on the third album ... With the others, the philosophy of work there. And attention is to be recovered, because it makes a difference.
How do you see the situation in the beautiful country?
I hope that the bottom has been reached, even if the surprises are endless. But I feel a certain weariness natural, conscious or not, and I think it is the eve of a change. The top of the pyramid seems to me is creaking.
How do you see the future of publishing and our journal? Are not you afraid that with the cuts in the sector could be less important items for dibatttito and democracy?
there to do a meditative analysis of propulsion: with IPAD everything is digital, and you have to deal playing strength, with the immediate future in my field, if you publish more than three thousand CDs per month, you can 'imagine the jungle that is created. Perhaps it is better to change: better or resurgence debacle, that living things like years ago, when the walls were impenetrable rubber and everything seemed fine and was not. For you of course I hope something good. But you have to mea culpa: There has been confusion, left, and now it is useless to blame only the master villain.
look forward. That the projects for the future?
addition to the tour - concerts or piano and voice with the band - I'm closing a live, the first official album after 30 years, due out this fall. In addition, a CD of unreleased work and take forward the Project Quasimodo. There's another thing: in New York I presented my musical to a person who has realized the American dream. His name is Tom Kitt, took two awards and a Pulitzer for his work "Next to Normal" and is supervisor of "American Idiot" by Green Day and "Billy Elliott". I presented my project, speaking of miracles but who knows ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment