Yes, I could not resist, Perhaps the only reason I left ... I am at this moment in Bergen (and not Berghem Bres or berger or Belsen, or any other distortion of dialectical-Cremona), Norway (lat. 60 °, long 5.22 °) on the coast western part of Scandinavia, in particular, I am sitting on a kind of read enough clean, cheap hostel in a street near the old town, with a strange connection to public access. I say strange because it is unusual for me to have a free public wi-fi signal and "good." Will that oil has gone to his head to these Norwegian, with oil revenues are to even hope to pay the pension them (and a bit 'less for me) that oil to last for ever, though I doubt it. Here, as in Stockholm have a mania at all perfect, clean, straight, precise, and above all have a lot of services. Even the paths that run along almost every street car, they also occasionally the U-turn, then you can ride all the time without stopping. In fact, the bicycle is probably the most widely used. pity that in these countries, some claim that you have a high suicide rate, perhaps caused by lack of sun vacation, and that the fruit is taken to the supermarket with his bare hands without a condom plastic protection ...... will be. However, the paths are well done ... Nordic At the next post.
AA.
0 comments:
Post a Comment